Friday, April 1, 2011

Mommy is all better

Just a quick update:
Mommy finished her second round of antibiotics and is finally back to her old self. Hannah happily welcomed the old routine back and decreased her won TV watching time. When we got home from school today, she said "No movies today Mommy--just play with me". So--we have been having fun evenings again.

For two full weeks I have gotten great reports regarding Hannah at school--she has been focusing and listening well, no problems with her best friend, and she has been helping her teachers more. She has been really great at home too. I am not naive enough to think this will last forever but I am sure enjoying it now.

Funny story:
Last night during prayers Hannah said "Thank you God for a very fun day" and then she immediately lowered her voice to sound manly and loudly said "You're welcome Hannah"--As if God was answering her. I couldn't help but laugh outloud.

No comments: