Thursday, May 10, 2012

My new favorite song

Hannah loves to sing...but she does not sing songs that she has learned...she just sings...whatever is in her head..sometimes it makes sense..sometimes it doesn't..and usually I just love what she sings.
This morning driving to school, she was pretending that she was a Princess horse that could talk and sing and she was putting on a show for all the other talking horses..and this is the song she sang at her show....
"When I was a baby, I dropped out of my family..
and no-one saw me.
Then one day a new person came...
She was a beautiful Mommy and...
She picked me up to be in her family"
I had smiles and tears all at the same time but couldn't let on to Hannah because I wanted her to keep singing.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww..your love for each other just radiates! You have such a fantastic little girl and you are such a wonderful mommy who taught her all of these things! Don't you wish you could sometimes stay in the moment forever?

Kimberly said...

That is so beautiful!