Saturday, December 1, 2007

Break from thinking about my child to thinking about my father

My dossier has been at the MOFA for six weeks now and I hope to hear soon that it has moved on to the MOE (Ministry of Education).
This week my focus will change to my Dad--he is having open heart surgery tomorrow--he needs a new aortic valve and 2 bypasses. He is having it done at the Medical Center where I work so he and my mom are staying with me--the babies room now becomes the grandparents room! One of my brothers and my two sisters will be here also. Tomorrow will be a stressful day but we are confident that God will hear our prayers and he will come through it feeling better afterwards. He will be in the hospital for 5-7 days and then recuperating at my house for a while.
I will be with him and my Mom the first two days but then plan to return to work as I need my vacation time saved for the future!
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks, Mary

1 comment:

Chris and Kathy said...

good luck mary. i'm sure that things will go well.